PLEASE NOTE: “You must be over 18 to purchase this product. We have an effective and monitored age verification process provided by VerifyMyAge. We will not sell to persons that do not meet the age restrictions for this product and by continuing with this purchase you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data for age verification purposes.
Physical proof of age may also be required on delivery of your parcel if believed to be under 25 years of age.
For further details please see our Age Verification Page.[/custom_html]
- A fine British made scorp constructed with beech handles, fitted with a 01 high carbon tool steel blade and finished with brass ferrules.
- This Ray Iles scorp is made to an authentic traditional design.
- The blade is inscribed 'Ray Iles'.
- This type of tool has a lengthy history, originally a cooper's tool this type of tool is used for hollowing out wood for tasks such as bowls and seats on chairs.
- UK orders only.
Final honing may be required before use.
Tool Manufacturer: Ray Iles (England)
We aim to dispatch orders the same or next day when you order before 11am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail (Normally 1st class or Tracked 24) or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force).
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here