Veritas Carver's Screw
Veritas Carver's Screw is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Carver's Screw is used for securing a piece of work.
- The thread that locates in the workpiece is slightly tapered and deeply cut.
- Work can be removed and replaced many times without the danger of tearout occuring.
- At 125mm long overall it can be used through benches up to 95mm thick via a 13mm hole.
The Veritas carver's screw is made from solid brass bar.
The body is hexagonal allowing it to be securely clamped in a vice, or the screw tightened using a spanner.
The large moulded knob is fitted with a low friction brass insert.
- Carver's Screw with many unique design features:
- Tapered tip is easily started in a pre-drilled 8mm hole
- The farther you turn it in, the tighter the grip
- Specially cut high-profile threads that will not pull out of the workpiece
- Hex shank is convenient for use with a spanner or gripped in a vice
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.