Veritas Variable Angle Fence for Rebate Planes
Veritas Variable Angle Fence for Rebate Planes is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Variable Angle Fence is an accessory for Veritas skew rebate or jack rebate planes.
- For accurate and consistent angles from 45 degrees to 135 degrees.
- Through-holes allow attachment of a wooden sub-fence.
- Use a tapered spacer for planing angles less than 45 degrees.
- Length: 275mm.
- Made from aluminium and brass.
The Veritas Variable Angle Fence mounts onto the fence rods of the Veritas skew rebate or jack rebate planes.
This variable angle fence locks firmly in position with brass collets. It will allow you to plane accurate and consistent angles anywhere between 45 degrees and 135 degrees.
Set the fence using a square, a bevel, an angle gauge or directly on an angle you wish to match. The spring-loaded locking lever can be rotated out of the way if necessary.
Through-holes in the fence allow you to attach a wooden sub-fence or tapered spacer for planing angles less than 45 degrees.
Tool Manufaturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.