Veritas Side Clamping Honing Guide
Veritas Side Clamping Honing Guide is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Veritas Side clamping honing guide
- can be used for chisels and planes blades 3mm (1/8") to 63mm (2 1/2") wide
- Ensures consistent bevel angles
- Parallel jaws ensures blade is always centered on the roller
- die cast zinc alloy body, with precision-machined brass and stainless steel parts.
The unique three-point clamping jaw design ensures whatever the blade, it is held securely and squarely. Hone chisels and plane blades ranging from 3mm to 63mm at consistent bevel angles. The guide can even hold plough and shoulder plane blades. The parallel jaws feature two blade-clamping positions. Generally, the upper for long blades; the lower for shorter blades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.