Veritas Scrub Plane
Veritas Scrub Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Veritas Scrub Plane designed for removing lots of stock very quickly.
- Plane has a deep open mouth and a single iron with a 75mm (3") radius. This combination offers fast aggressive stock removal.
- Very useful for preparing rough pieces of timber ready for smoothing plane work.
- Length: 273mm (10 3/4"), Width: 57mm (2 1/4").
- PM-V11 blade provides longer lasting, sharp edge 38mm (1 1/2") wide.
- You may be interested in our replacement Veritas scrub plane blades
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The Veritas scrub plane is a simple hand plane for removing lots of stock very quickly.
The plane has a deep open mouth and a single iron with a 75mm (3") radius. The combination of these two features ensure aggressive removal of stock can be carried out quickly and easily.
This is very useful for preparing rough pieces of timber ready for smoothing work with a smoothing plane. The plane is also useful for timber framers when replicating gouge marks.
A scrub plane is not usually used parallel to the grain, but at an angle of 30 degrees or more.
The Veritas scrub plane is based upon the old Stanley Scrub Plane but put together in the Veritas style.
Plane Blade: PM-V11 blade
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas ToolsLength: 273mm (10 3/4")
Width: 57mm (2 1/4")
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
See the Veritas Scrub Plane Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for more information and photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.