Veritas Scraping Plane
Veritas Scraping Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Veritas Scraper Plane, ideal for final smoothing of flat surfaces, even highly figured timber or areas of difficult grain.
- This scraper plane is suited for use after the surface has been worked, including possibly after a smoothing plane has been used.
- The scraper plane replaces the need to sand.
- Adjustable frog enables blade angles from 0 to 25 for fine control of cutting action.
- Large sole ensures an accurately flattened surface.
- High carbon steel blade 73mm (2 7/8") wide.
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The Veritas scraper plane removes the requirement to sand a piece of work before applying a finish, to the point it assists in bringing out the wood grain figuration opposed to muting it as with sandpaper. This is acheived because the scaper plane cuts the wood fibres rather than tears them.Length: 240mm (9 1/2")
Blade Width 73mm (2 7/8")
Cutting Edge Grind: 45 degrees
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.