Veritas Router Plane
Veritas Router Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas router plane is used for cutting, cleaning and smoothing grooves / depressed surfaces parallel with the surface of the work.
- Especially useful for any work that requires an area cut to a precise depth.
- Constructed with a stress-relieved ductile cast iron body with a lapped sole.
- Supplied with two high-carbon steel blades.
- Includes blade sharpening jig.
- Other blades available.
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The Veritas Router Plane is fitted with two comfortable splayed hardwood handles.
The cutter can be accurately adjusted by turning the brass depth adjustment knob to a depth of 1 inch (25mm). Each turn of the brass depth adjustment knob moves the cutter upwards or downward 1/32”.
The selected router blade can be set facing to the front for regular work or it can be set towards the rear for bull-nose work or it can be used laterally.
The router has a unique spring-loaded blade-clamping collar holding the blade in position when the collar is loosened.
Straight Blade: 1/2"
Pointed Blade (for final smoothing): 1/2"
Weight: 907g (2lb)
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Please see the Veritas Router Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for more information and photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.