Veritas Precision Square - Metric
Veritas Precision Square - Metric is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- As accurate as an engineer's square (0.025mm per 25mm of length)
- Four ground edges are ground graduations on all sides and edges
- Use for general layout and checking
- A great tool for machine set-up
- Engineer’s corner ensures the square seats correctly
- High carbon steel, hard chrome plating, etched and filled metric markings
- Made in USA
This square could easily become the most picked up measuring tool in your tool kit. It has the accuracy of an engineer's square (0.025mm per 25mm of length). All four edges are ground, and both faces have graduations on the inside and outside edges. The 80mm leg in half millimetres and the 150mm leg in millimetres. Use this square for general layout and checking whether surfaces are flat or straight. It also makes a great tool for machine set-up, since it lets you measure and check for square on the same plane. It features an engineer’s corner ensuring that the square seats well, even over saw whiskers. Made from high carbon steel with hard chrome plating, the markings are etched and black-filled for ease of reading. Made in USA
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.