Veritas Narrow Blade Clamp Head Only
Veritas Narrow Blade Clamp Head Only is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Accessory for owners of standard Mk.II honing guide
- For accurately sharpening narrow blades
- Fits to roller in seconds
- Clamps blades from 3mm(1/8") to 38mm(1.1/2")
- Hones bevel angles from 15 to 40
- Parallel jaws to ensure blades stay square to the jig
The narrow blade clamping head is available separately as an accessory for existing owners of the standard Mk.II honing guide.
It is interchangeable with the standard head in seconds.
It securely clamps blades as narrow as 3mm (1/8") and up to 38mm (1.1/2") square to the jig.
This head further extends the scope of your standard Mk.II jig.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.