Veritas MK.II Honing Guide System
Veritas MK.II Honing Guide System is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A greater range of angles - standard angle, high angle and back bevel
- Increased capacity for wider blades
- Accommodates chisels as narrow as 1/2" (12.5mm), and blades as wide as 2 7/8" (72mm) and up to 13mm thick.
- Narrower blades can be accommodated with the purchase of the Veritas Narrow Blade Clamp.
- Consistent, fast and repeatable honing
- Wider roller for stability
- Improved clamping system registers on the face of the blade
- 3-position eccentric roller for quick and accurate micro bevels
- Registration jig simultaneously squares and centres while setting the correct projection.
- Note: Sharpening Stone and Blade are not included, they are in the photos for illustrative purposes.
Frequently Purchased with Veritas Honing Guide
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Veritas MKII Honing Guide system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.