Veritas Miniature Shooting Plane - Right Hand
Veritas Miniature Shooting Plane - Right Hand is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- A Miniature Veritas Shooting Plane (Right Hand)
- A super plane for accurately trimming small scale stock to length, along with picture framing and fine work.
- Fully functional right hand shooting plane with scale of 1:3 of the original full size version.
- Plane body is constructed of stainless steel, that has been machined and ground with a sole and running surface that are accurately flat and square to one another
- The running surface measures 0.71" wide, for an exacting fit within the track of the Veritas Miniature Shooting Board (offered separately on its own or paired with the miniature shooting plane).
- Ideal for making shearing cuts that leave a clean finish on end grain, the blade bed is skewed 20° to reduce cutting resistance. Combined with the 12° bed angle and 25° blade bevel, this yields an effective cutting angle of 36°. Weighing just over 5 oz, the plane has a walnut tote and a Norris-style mechanism that combines feed and lateral adjustments so you can set the 0.060" thick A2 blade with precision.
- Plane Length: 5 5/16"
- Presented in a embossed leatherette case.
Length: 5 5/16"
Blade Width: 19mm (3/4")
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.