Veritas Miniature Low Angle Block Plane
Veritas Miniature Low Angle Block Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A miniature Veritas low angle block plane presented in a French-fitted embossed leatherette case.
- The plane is constructed with a stainless steel body and stainless steel Norris style adjuster.
- Length: 60mm (2 3/8"), Weight: 48g.
- A2 steel blade 1.5mm thick.
- The body is accurately machined and surface ground.
- Ideal for model makers and any use where intricate work is needed.
Bed Angle: 12 degrees
Blade Bevel: 25 degrees
Overall Cutting Angle: 37 degrees
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.