Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane - PM-V11 Blade
Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane - PM-V11 Blade is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane designed for shooting mitres, working end grain and initial smoothing.
- Specially shaped lever cap and machined thumb recesses on each side
- Combined feed and lateral adjustment knob, makes blade setting easy and accurate
- Supplied with a lapped 25 degree bevel blade, 57mm wide
- PM-V11 blade
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
Norris Style Adjuster designed to fit the Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane.
Length: 380mm (15")
Weight: 2.72kg (6lb) approx.
Blade Types PM-V11
Blade Width: 57mm (2.1/4")
Thickness: 4.8mm (3/16")
Bevel: 25 degrees
Please see the Veritas Low Angle Jack Plane Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for more information and photos.
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.