Veritas Gents Saw - Crosscut
Veritas Gents Saw - Crosscut is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Veritas Crosscut Gent Saw combines state of the art materials and construction with the best characteristics of the classic gents saw.
- Creates a good clean cut with ease, stays true.
- comfortable hardwood handle, lovely feel in hand, nicely weighted.
- thread runs through the length of the handle for increased strength, which is secured in place with a brass nut.
- Injection moulded back creates a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly
Blade thickness: 0.4mm, Kerf: 0.56mm
- Teeth: Crosscut
- High Carbon Steel Blade
- For sale within the UK only.
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas
Sharing the same, advanced materials as the Veritas dovetail and carcass saws, these Gent’s saws have 200mm long high-carbon steel blades just 0.4mm thick with 0.08mm of teeth set per side. The teeth on the 22tpi crosscut saw have a rake angle of 15°, an included angle of 60° and alternating 15° bevel angles so that they sever rather than tear wood fibres. Cutting depth of 40mm. For strength and rigidity, the glass and stainless steel-filled polymer spine is moulded over the blade and handle stud. A brass nut secures the hardwood handle to the blade. Made in Canada.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.