Veritas Flat Spokeshave
Veritas Flat Spokeshave is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Veritas Flat Spokeshave suitable for a number of fine shaving and shaping applications on primarily convex curved edges.
- The spokeshave is constructed with hardwood handles and ductile cast iron with a fixed mouth and an adjustable blade.
- Blade is made from extremely durable PM-V11 steel alloy
- Length: 267mm (10 1/2 inch)
- PMV11 steel blade: 54mm (2 1/8 inch) wide, 3mm (1/8") thick.
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The Veritas Flat Spokeshave has a 45 degree bed angle and twin blade-adjust screws.
Includes shims so that the mouth opening can in effect be adjusted.
Length: 267mm (10 1/2 inch)
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
For more photos and information see the Veritas Flat Spokeshave Review on FindMyTool.co.uk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.