Veritas Dual Marking Gauge
Veritas Dual Marking Gauge is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Dual Wheel Marking Gauge has two independently adjustable rods allowing the user to set two measurements at once, alternate between them when transferring or marking repetitive dimensions.
- This marking gauge is ideal for laying out mortice and tenon joints.
- Can also be used as a single cutter marking gauge.
- Hardened steel wheel cutters
- Cutters can be retracted into the brass body for safe storage
- Marks cleanly and clearly on end grain
- Gauge is easy to set
- Additional dual shaft clamp is available to allow you to lock the relative position of the two rod.
Overall length: 7 1/4" overallTool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.