Veritas Detail Rabbet Plane
Veritas Detail Rabbet Plane - 1/4" (6mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Detail Rabbet Plane is designed for accurately cleaning and trimming work such as tenons or the bottom of dados or grooves and due to their size they allow working in tight and tricky spaces.
- Available in 6mm (1/4") or 8mm (5/16") wide versions.
- Low bed angle: 15 degrees.
- Exceptional for end grain cutting performance.
- Length: 75mm (3 inch), Width: 51mm (2 inch).
The Veritas Detail Rabbet Plane is constructed with an accurately machined and ground ductile cast iron body resulting in flat and square sides and sole which allows this plane to be used on its side.
The plane is also constructed with a solid brass lever cap and a full width O1 steel cutter.
The plane has a fixed mouth and features a shaving deflector to help prevent the mouth clogging up.
Length: 75mm (3 inch)
Width: 51mm (2 inch)
Bed Angle: 15 degrees
Blade Bevel: 30 degrees
Overall Cutting Angle: 45 degrees
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.