Veritas Crosscut Carcass Saw
Veritas Crosscut Carcass Saw is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A hardwood handled Veritas crosscut carcass saw.
- The saw has a 275mm (11") long by 0.5mm thick high-carbon steel blade filed crosscut at 14tpi.
- The teeth have a rake angle of 15 degrees, an included angle of 60 degrees with alternate 15 degree bevels to efficienlty sever wood fibres rather than tear.
- The depth of cut is 60mm.
- Overall length 415mm (16 1/4").
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The back of this saw is injection moulded under high pressure onto the blade and stainless-steel handle-mounting bolt. This forms a solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly. The material used for the back incorporates stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fibre for stiffness, and a polymer resin binder.
A brass nut fastener secures the comfortably shaped hardwood handle. The saw has great balance it cuts easily, stays true and the grip makes for a comfortable and secure grip. Overall length 415mm (16 1/4").
Teeth Type: Crosscut
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.