Veritas Combination Plane
Veritas Combination Plane - Combi Plane + 1/4" Cutter is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- The Veritas Combination Plane also known as the Veritas Combi Plane or Veritas Multi Plane; a multi purpose plane with a wide range of plane blades available allowing many plane cuts to be carried out.
- The Veritas Combination Plane is supplied with a 1/4" Cutter as standard..
- The Veritas Combi Plane has been developed with the nice feature of accepting: the Veritas small plough plane blades (right-hand blades), Record 405 plane blades, Stanley 45 plane blades and Stanley 55 plane blades.
- More additional cutters and extras available very soon.
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
The Veritas Combination plane is as expected of Veritas planes, precisely machined, it has been designed to be quick and easy to adjust, holding its settings securely.
It is constructed with stress-relieved ductile iron with brass fittings with a torrefied Maple tote and fence facing.
The Combi plane is equipped with a micro-adjust thumbscrew allowing the fence position to be fine-tuned. The depth stops on the body and sliding section also have threaded adjustment.
The plane is capable of cutting grooves 1/8" up to 1" wide, it can create rebates, tongue and grooves.
The plane can also tackle cross-grain work by using its adjustable scoring spurs to help prevent tear-out. There are spurs on the main body piece and the sliding section.
The plane can be used left or right handed with the fence being able to be positioned on either side.
Based upon long standing old Multi Planes such as the Stanley and Record Multi Planes but with the stylish Veritas design and innovation.
A wide variety of plane blades are available for the Veritas Combination Plane including:
- Plough (Groove/Rebate)
- Reeding (2, 3 and 4 Reed)
These cutters can be used individually or in conjunction with each other to create a huge range of decorative profiles from simple to complex mouldings.
Fence Rods: 2x 125mm and 2x 200mm
Plane Length: 267mm
Plane Bed: 45 degrees
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.