Veritas Carvers Vice
Veritas Carvers Vice is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Carvers Vice is used for securing a piece of work.
- Adjustable on all three axes with full rotation on two axes and 3" of height adjustment on the third axis.
- The vice has controlled release by use of internal springs and O-rings so that workpieces will not suddenly fall or rotate.
- The vice may be bolted to a bench or clamped in a vice.
- Includes a 3-1/2" diameter by 1/2" thick mounting plate and steel rod. An optional 2" mounting plate with rod is also available.
A Veritas carvers vice.
This patented carvers vice is constructed from ZA-12 (an alloy as strong as cast iron but less brittle), a solid brass hub and a repositionable gyratory locking lever.
The vice may be top mounted in a 3/4" diameter dog hole with optional dog-hole mount assembly.
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.