Veritas Camber Roller
Veritas Camber Roller is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Camber Roller is specifically designed for the Veritas Mk.II Honing Guide.
- Solid brass barrel-shaped roller.
- Allows slight curvature with an accurate and consistent bevel angle.
- Easy to use - simply replace the standard roller assembly with the camber assembly.
- Hone by applying more pressure on one side of the blade, and then the other.
This is an attachment specifically designed for use with the Veritas Mk.II Honing Guide. When planing on large, flat surfaces, it is often desirable to hone a slight curve, or camber, into the edge of the blade.
The Veritas Camber Roller Assembly has a barrel-shaped roller that allows limited rocking, whilst still maintaining an accurate and consistent bevel angle. Simply replace the standard roller assembly with the camber assembly and sharpen.
The blade is still set using the registration jig, and the camber roller includes the standard eccentric system allowing micro-bevels to be honed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.