Veritas Box-Makers Plough Plane - Left Hand
Veritas Box-Makers Plough Plane - Left Hand is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Box-Makers Plough Plane (Left Hand) is a handy little joinery plane for quickly creating grooves for box bottoms and draws, along with creating small rebates and decorative beadings.
- Made from ductile cast iron accurately machined with a 45° blade bed.
- Designed much like the older tried and tested versions to sit nicely into your hand. Can be used one handed.
- Features a depth stop to control the depth of the groove or rebate (maximum 3/8" deep); it is secured directly by a brass knob, and has relieved edges to avoid marking your work
- 5″ long fence registers solidly to the workpiece and is through-drilled to accommodate the addition of a wooden fence extension
- Double guide rods prevent the fence from racking
- Based upon tried and tested plough planes such as the Record 043 plough plane and Rapiers simular version, but with the stylish Veritas touch. Click link to view vintage Record 043 Plough plane review on FindmyTool
- The Veritas Plough Plane is also referred to as the Veritas Plow Plane (Canada / US spelling).
- Best used in the direction of the grain.
- Length: 5 1/2"
- Supplied with a 1/4" (6mm) Lapped A2 Tool Steel blade, additional blades are available.
- Also available in a left-hand version
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.