Veritas Block Plane - Standard
Veritas Block Plane - Standard is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Block Plane (Standard) is preferred for general purpose work.
- Fully adjustable block plane with adjustable blade and adjustable mouth.
- 20 degree bed angle and 25 degree blade bevel angle = cutting angle of 45 degree.
- Length: 160mm (6 3/8"), Weight: 790g.
- lapped PM-V11 tool steel blade, 41mm (1 5/8") wide.
The Veritas block plane (standard) is 3.2mm (1/8") higher than the Veritas low angle block plane.
The 20 degree bed angle plus the blade's 25 degree bevel angle results in an effective cutting angle of 45 degree.
The lapped blades have a flatness tolerance of +/-0.005mm or better over the working surface, and with an average roughness surface finish of 0.000127mm (5 microinches) or better.
Length: 160mm (6 3/8")
Weight: 790g (1 3/4lb)
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
See the Veritas Block Plane Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for further information and photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.