Veritas Block Plane - Low Angle
Veritas Block Plane - Low Angle is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Block Plane (Low Angle) is an ideal tool for end-grain work.
- Fully adjustable block plane with adjustable blade and adjustable mouth.
- 12 degree bed angle and 25 degree blade bevel angle = cutting angle of 37 degree.
- Length: 160mm (6 3/8"), Weight: 790g.
- Extremely durable PM-V11 steel alloy blade, 41mm (1 5/8") wide.
- PLEASE NOTE: Veritas low angle plane has been re-designed, some of our photos display the old model (3 round finger placement holes), new model has a long oval recess to sides. We now only stock the new model.
The Veritas block plane (standard) is 3.2mm (1/8") lower than the Veritas standard block plane.
The lapped blades have a flatness tolerance of +/-0.005mm or better over the working surface, and with an average roughness surface finish of 0.000127mm (5 microinches) or better.
Length: 160mm (6 3/8")
Weight: 790g (1 3/4lb)
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
See the Veritas Low Angle Block Plane Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for further information and photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.