Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane - Miniature
Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane - Miniature is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane (Small)
- Low angle plane.
- Fully functional 1/3 scale Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane
- A useful size for fine trimming work on small pieces
- Investment-cast stainless steel body with walnut handles
- Fully adjustable with a Norris style blade depth and lateral adjuster.
- Length: 125mm, Width: 25mm (1").
- 19mm wide A2 blade bedded at 13°
- Supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette presentation box
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
This is a fully functional 1/3 scale version of the Veritas Bevel-Up Jack Plane. It measures 125mm long and almost 25mm wide and weighs just over 113g. Small it may be but still a useful size for fine trimming work on small pieces that a regular size tool would swamp. It has a 19mm wide A2 blade with a 25° bevel angle and a 13° bed angle. It has a stainless-steel Norris-style adjuster that enables you to adjust the blade's depth of cut with precision.
The body is investment-cast stainless steel and has a fixed mouth, machined sides and a ground sole. The front knob and rear tote are walnut. Made in Canada and supplied in a French-fitted embossed leatherette presentation box.
Note: A corrosion-inhibiting paperboard chip is included in the case. It provides continuous corrosion protection for up to 2 years.
Width: 25mm (1")
Blade Width: 19mm (3/4")
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.