Veritas Apron Plane
Veritas Apron Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Veritas Apron Plane is an attractively designed low angle small block plane that is a handy little tool for end-grain work.
- Fully adjustable blade with accurate lateral and depth blade adjustments.
- Scalloped sides provides for a more comfortable firm grip
- The low angle 12 degree bed angle and 25 degree blade bevel angle = cutting angle of 37 degree.
- Length: 140mm (5 1/2"), Weight: 400g (14 oz).
- PM-V11 blade.
- Blade, 32mm (1 1/4") wide.
The Veritas Apron Plane is the smallest block plane of the Veritas block plane range, in length, width and weight.
The Veritas Apron Plane has the same low angle bed as the Veritas Low Angle Block Plane and is 3.2mm (1/8") lower than the Veritas Standard Block Plane.
Length: 140mm (5 1/2")
Weight: 400g (14 oz)
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
See the Veritas Apron Plane Review on FindMyTool.co.uk for further information and photos.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.