Tormek Knife Jig KJ-140
Tormek Knife Jig KJ-140 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Tormek Knife Jig (Long Knife Jig) KJ-140 designed for sharpening long and thin knives.
- Jig ensures symmetrical sharpening, maintaining a consistent angle on both sides of the blade
- This knife jig is developed especially for long and flexible knives, e.g. filleting knives due to is 5 1/2 wide jaws that stabilizes any flexible knives.
- Capable of forming a gently convex edge through motion between the two stops.
- Designed to fit Tormek T‐4 and T‐8 sharpening machines plus older Tormek models.
Designed for stability, this patented jig offers a well-balanced solution for sharpening knives with extended, flexible blades like filleting knives. The KJ-140 Wide Centering Knife Jig ensures symmetrical sharpening, maintaining a consistent angle on both sides of the blade. Irrespective of the blade's thickness or geometry, the jig facilitates automatic self-centering, guaranteeing uniform results on both bevels. The extended clamp plays a crucial role in stabilizing flexible knife blades, preventing any unwanted flexing and ensuring consistent angle and pressure across the entire bevel.
Tool Manufacturer: Tormek
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.