Stanley no. 60 1/2 Low Angle Block Plane
Stanley no. 60 1/2 Low Angle Block Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Stanley no. 60 1/2 is a low angled block plane designed for working with end-grain wood and plastic laminates where a lower angled blade is required over standard block planes.
- Features an adjustable mouth piece.
- Brass knurled knob for quick adjustment of blade depth, along with lateral blade adjustment mechanism.
- Cast-iron plane body with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Iron inclined at 13° for end-grain planing, bevelled face up.
- Black Enamel finish
Cutter width: 35mm
The Stanley 60 1/2 Low Angle Block Plane is an easy to use hand tool designed for optimal performance in working with end grain and plastic laminates. The 60 1/2 was first introduced back in 1898 by Stanley, the main design has remained virtually unchanged over 100 years on. Its low-angle design allows for efficient cutting with reduced resistance, making this low angle block plane particularly well-suited for end grain applications where a clean and smooth finish is crucial. The plane features an adjustable mouth and blade depth allowing craftsmen to fine-tune the plane for different materials and tasks. The compact size fits comfortably in the palm of your hand making the block plane easy to control, enabling precise and controlled cuts. The durable materials used in the planes manufacture ensure longevity and reliability in demanding woodworking projects, making the Stanley 60 1/2 a go-to choice for those seeking precision and efficiency in working with challenging materials like end grain and plastic laminates.
Blade width: 35mm
Plane Length: 20cm
Construction: Cast Iron
Tool Manufacturer: Stanley
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.