Robert Sorby Pen Turning Chisel Set - 3 Piece
Robert Sorby Pen Turning Chisel Set - 3 Piece is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- Robert Sorby pen making chisel set, all the turning chisels needed to rough out, clean and finish a pen blank into a finished pen.
- Chisels are made with ash handles and HSS Sheffield steel baldes.
Consists of: 8mm Roughing Gouge, 13mm Spindlemaster and 2mm Parting Tool
- Made in Sheffield, England.
Robert Sorby pen turning chisels consist of:
- 8mm (5/16") Roughing Gouge,
- 13mm (1/2") Spindlemaster
- 2mm (1/16") Parting Tool
Blade Length: 95 - 100mm approx.
Overall Length: 250 - 270mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Robert Sorby
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.