Robert Sorby Paring Chisel
Robert Sorby Paring Chisel - 1/2" (13mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- This Sorby bevel edge paring chisel is fitted with a Boxwood handle with a long blade.
- The blade tapers towards the cutting edge.
- Forged from special Sheffield alloy steel.
- Sorby chisels are precision ground for extra accuracy.
- The Robert Sorby name has been making tools since the early 1800's with the Sorby name having links as cutlers back to the 1600's.
This Robert Sorby bevel edged paring chisel is fitted with a Robert Sorby boxwood handle with a leather washer.
The boxwood handle is comfortable to hold while being a very durable timber.
Both the handle and the blade are signed with the Sorby name.
The bevel edge blade allows access to difficult corners.
The paring chisel is usually used by hand with one hand controlling the handle and the other the blade. This technique in skilled hands allows allows effortless wood removal by paring thin slivers.
Blade Length: 230mm approx.
Overall Length: 375mm - 395mm approx.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.