Robert Sorby Deluxe turning set consist of:
- Spindle Roughing Gouge (881H) 3/8" - For detail spindle work.
- Flat Skew Chisel (882H) 1/2" - Ideal for smoothing spindle work.
- Spindle Roughing Gouge (883H) 3/4" - Turns square to round.
- Round Nose Scraper (884H) 1/2" - Perfect for bowls and spindle work.
- Parting Tool (885H) 1/8" - For parting off work and fine detailing.
This set of Robert Sorby woodturning tools are made to the highest specifications. Blades are forged from HSS Sheffield steel.
The Robert Sorby name has been making tools since the early 1800's with the Sorby name having links as cutlers back to the 1600's.
Blade Length: 120 - 135mm approx.
Overall Length: 350 - 365mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Robert Sorby
We aim to dispatch orders the same day when you order before 9am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using either Royal Mail 24, Tracked 24 or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force 24). Age restricted parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Parcel Force.
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here