Robert Sorby bead forming chisels consist of:
- Bead Forming Chisel (835H) 1/8" (3mm)
- Bead Forming Chisel (835H) 3/16" (5mm)
- Bead Forming Chisel (835H) 1/4" (6mm)
- Bead Forming Chisel (835H) 5/16" (8mm)
- Bead Forming Chisel (835H) 3/8" (10mm)
This set of Robert Sorby woodturning chisels are made to the highest specifications. Blades are forged from HSS Sheffield steel.
The Robert Sorby name has been making tools since the early 1800's with the Sorby name having links as cutlers back to the 1600's.
Blade Length: 100 - 125mm approx.
Overall Length: 330 - 350mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Robert Sorby
We aim to dispatch orders the same or next day when you order before 11am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force).
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here