Pax Guitar Saw - Fret Saw - 16tpi
Pax Guitar Saw - Fret Saw - 16tpi is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A Pax Guitar Saw by Thomas Flinn.
- This saw is used for cutting frets on a guitar.
- The saw has an alloy steel bade with a brass back and a rich walnut handle.
- The blade has the Pax etching inline with traditional saws.
- This saw forms part of the Pax range.
Packed individually in a blister pack.
Blade Length: 10 inches
Teeth Per Inch: 16tpi
Tool Manufacturer: Thomas Flinn (Sheffield, England)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.