Narex Chisel Set
Narex Chisel Set is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Popular chisels with carpenters, joiners and home woodworkers these chisels can be used with a mallet or paring your workpiece by hand.
- The Bevel edge allows the chisel to get into tight spaces.
- Stained hornbeam wood handle
- Ferule to striking end of handle for extra strength when striking with a mallet.
- Blade is forged from highly alloyed Cr-Mn steel and heat treated up to 59 HRc.
- thin sides for sidewall clearance
- fully ground and sharpened
- Set consists of 1 x 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 32mm
- A lovely gift set of quality chisels
Inovated chisel with improved cross-section of the blade that minizes friction when cutting into wood. Improved grinding of the edges creates expecially thin sides which are in particular needed in dovetailing.
Ergonomic handle from hard and hefty hornbeam wood is strong enough to withstand heavy mallet blows. Combination of the stained hornbeam handle, brass ferrule and improved grinding of the blade creates a unique design of the tool.
Tool Manufacturer: Narex (Czech)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.