Narex Richter Bevel Edge Chisel
Narex Richter Bevel Edge Chisel - 1/8" (3mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Designed for cutting with mallet or paring by hand. The bevel edge design allows for work in tight spaces
- ash wood handle, sanded and polished
- forged from high quality Cr-V steel, cryogenically treated and tempered to at least 62 HRc
- ultra-thin sides for reaching into tight spaces
- fully fine ground, sharpened and polished
- stainless steel ferule with leather washer
- Available sizes: 3mm, 10mm, 12mm, 20mm, 26mm, 38mm
Right after initial hardening, cryogenic treatment cools the steel down to very low temperatures by using liquid nitrogen to as low as −190 °C. This completes transformation of austenite, which increases both the hardness and toughness of the steel.
Named after our founder Mr. Vaclav Richter, these chisels represent the highest quality of our manufacturing processes combining unique materials, heat treatment and machining in order to produce the finest tool for woodworkers. Every chisel is marked by our trademark RICHTER EXTRA.
Tool Manufacturer: Narex (Czech)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.