Lynx Mini Scraper Set
Lynx Mini Scraper Set is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A set of four Lynx Mini Scrapers made from high quality UK carbon steel.
- Ideal for smoothing / removing wood and finish on small areas.
- These are great for luthiers and other instrument makers where fine precision finishing is essential.
This set has the following shapes included:
- Mini gooseneck - good for curved areas
- Mini oval - good for curved areas
- Mini square - good for a variety of straight edges for a wide and even has notches in which is good for luthier work ie acoustic bridge saddle crowning
- Mini Concave/Convex - good for curved areas and also luthier work such as guitar bridge contouring.
These small and flexible scrapers are really great for finishing your projects. You can control exactly how much wood you are removing and with a range of shapes, these finish a wide range of areas.
Thickness approx. 0.012"
Tool Manufacturer: Thomas Flinn (Sheffield, England)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.