Kunz Squirrel Tail Plane - No 100
Kunz Squirrel Tail Plane - No 100 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- The Kunz Squirrel Tail Plane no. 100 is designed as a handy little plane for fine trimming work and for producing chamfers.
- Also known as a palm plane, miniature plane, model makers plane, violin makers plane.
- The squirrel tail nests comfortably into the palm allowing great control.
- Based upon the old Stanley 100 plane.
- Length: 85mm, Width: 36mm, Cutter Width: 25mm (1 Inch).
The body of the Kunz 100 plane is made from fine grey-cast which is stress relieved and epoxy coated, the sole is then ground flat.
The iron is produced from optimum quality tool steel and hardened to approximatly 62 Rockwell HRC.
The plane iron is suplied sharpened but we would highly recommend you hone it prior to use, lapping the sole on 320g Wet and Dry abrasive paper on a flat surface i.e a piece of float glass will also take the plane to another level.
Cutter Width 25mm (1 inch)
Tool Manufacturer: Kunz (Germany)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.