Joseph Marples Trial 1 Mitre Square - 10 Inch - Walnut
Joseph Marples Trial 1 Mitre Square - 10 Inch - Walnut is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A quality decorative Joseph Marples 10 inch mitre square.
- Mitre square is designed for the setting of 45 degree mitres.
- The inside and outside edges of the body are lined with 3mm thick brass strips to ensure accuracy.
- Stock is made from solid Walnut.
- Each of these squares have been tested for accuracy two times during the manufacturing process and again just before leaving the factory.
- This square is part of the Marples 'Trial 1' range.
The square has a tempered, blued, spring steel blade.
The blade is secured to the body with decorative brass diamond washers and steel rivets.
These squares have been tested on both the inside and outside faces, with the internal angle being twice as accurate as the British Standard, an accuracy better than 0.01mm/10mm blade length.
Model: Trial 1 Range: 10" Mitre Square
Tool Manufacturer: Joseph Marples (Sheffield, England)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.