Japanese Shogun Double Edged Flush Cutting Saw
Japanese Shogun Double Edged Flush Cutting Saw is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A fine Kugihiki Flush Cutting pull Saw by Shogun
- A flexible flush cutting saw, ideal for flush trimming of wooden plugs, dowels or for cutting the protruding ends of through tenons.
- The saw has a ultra thin highly flexible bade which cuts on the pull stroke and can reach tight into corners.
- On one side of blade the teeth have no set to allow flush cutting with no risk of scratching the surface. The other side of blade has a 0.1mm set to give more accurate cuts for tenons and the like.
- The saw has a 5 1/4" long comfortable beech handle.
Blade Length: 120mm (4 3/4 inches)
Blade Thickness: 0.5mm
Tooth Spacing: 1.15mm (22tpi)
Tool Manufacturer: Shogun (Japan)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.