Henry Taylor Supersharp Carving Tools Set
Henry Taylor Supersharp Carving Tools Set is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A six piece set of Henry Taylor Super Sharp Carving Tools.
- Each individual carving tool is made with ash handles, brass ferrule and a polished and sharpened blade.
- Ideal carving tools for delicate and detailed wood carving.
- These palm carving tools are used by pushing by hand.
- You may also be interested in buying Lime Wood (ideal wood for wood-carving).
- These carving tools are also used as lino cutting tools and fruit carving such as pumpkin carving.
Carving set includes 1 of each:
- Straight chisel: 3/8” (10mm)
- Bent skew chisel: 3/8” (10mm)
- Bent chisel: 5/16” (8mm)
- Bent shallow gouge: 5/16” (8mm)
- Straight deep gouge: 1/8” (3mm)
- Bent V: 1/8” (3mm)
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
You may also be interested in buying:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.