Henry Taylor 'Raffan' Curved Skew Chisel
Henry Taylor 'Raffan' Curved Skew Chisel is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- This Henry Taylor 'Raffan' Curved Skew Chisel.
- Designed by Richard Raffan, described as one of the world's foremost authorities on this craft.
- The Raffan curved skew are safe to use because the thick material does not flex thus reducing the chance of catches.
- The curved cutting edges are less prone to catches and much enhance the versatility and controlled performance of the tool.
- Made in Sheffield, England
This fine turning tool with its High Speed Steel blade has been made by marrying traditional hand crafting and forging skills with modern heat treatment and finishing techniques to give the quality of design, finish and edge retaining properties demanded by woodturners of today.
Stringent control with this tool has ensured that the best steel has been selected.
The blade is carefully forged, hardened and tempered, then hardness-tested to guarantee edge retention.
The tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Available in sizes:
- Size: 3/8" (10mm)
- Product Code: HS82
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.