Henry Taylor Outcannel Firmer Gouge - Dark Range
Henry Taylor Outcannel Firmer Gouge - Dark Range - 1/4" (6mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The Henry Taylor Outcannel Firmer Gouge is a standard length carpenters chisel with a gouge shaped blade.
- The bevel is on the inside of the blade.
- This woodwork gouge is fitted with a dark handle.
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Henry Taylor Outcannel Firmer Gouge available in sizes:
- 1/4" (6mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 6mm (1/4 inch) approx.
- 3/8" (10mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 13mm (1/2 inch) approx.
- 1/2" (13mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 16mm (5/8 inch) approx.
- 5/8" (16mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 19mm (3/4 inch) approx.
- 3/4" (19mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 25mm (1 inch) approx.
- 1" (25mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 38mm (1 1/2 inch) approx.
The blade is carefully forged, correctly hardened and tempered and ground outside giving an inside cutting edge.
Final honing may be required before use to suit individuals needs.
This gouge has a hardwood handle and finished with a brass ferule.
Blade Length: 120mm - 130mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.