Henry Taylor Outcannel Firmer Gouge available in sizes:
- 1/4" (6mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 6mm (1/4 inch) approx.
- 3/8" (10mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 13mm (1/2 inch) approx.
- 1/2" (13mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 16mm (5/8 inch) approx.
- 5/8" (16mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 19mm (3/4 inch) approx.
- 3/4" (19mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 25mm (1 inch) approx.
- 1" (25mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 38mm (1 1/2 inch) approx.
The blade is carefully forged, correctly hardened and tempered and ground outside giving an inside cutting edge.
Final honing may be required before use to suit individuals needs.
This gouge has a hardwood handle and finished with a brass ferule.
Blade Length: 120mm - 130mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
We aim to dispatch orders the same day when you order before 9am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using either Royal Mail 24, Tracked 24 or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force 24). Age restricted parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Parcel Force.
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here