Henry Taylor Minature Round Nose Turning Tool - 1/4" - HS125
Henry Taylor Minature Round Nose Turning Tool - 1/4" - HS125 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Henry Taylor Miniature Round Nose Scraper - 1/4" x 1/8"
- These mini turning tools have been specially designed for miniature turning work such as goblets, tops, tagua nuts and jewellery.
- Stringent control with this tool has ensured that the best steel has been selected.
- The blade is carefully forged, hardened and tempered, then hardness-tested to guarantee edge retention.
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
This fine turning tool with its High Speed Steel blade has been made by marrying traditional hand crafting and forging skills with modern heat treatment and finishing techniques to give the quality of design, finish and edge retaining properties demanded by woodturners of today.
The tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Product Code: HS125
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.