Henry Taylor HSS Ellsworth Gouge
Henry Taylor HSS Ellsworth Gouge is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- This Henry Taylor Ellsworth Gouge has the special feature of a side grind which enables roughing, and fine cuts to be achieved on bowls.
- This fine wood turning tool is developed in conjunction with David Ellsworth a well known U.S. woodturner.
- It is made from 16mm round bar with a 7 1/2" flute.
- Made in Sheffield, England
This fine turning tool with its High Speed Steel blade has been made by marrying traditional hand crafting and forging skills with modern heat treatment and finishing techniques to give the quality of design, finish and edge retaining properties demanded by woodturners of today.
Stringent control with this tool has ensured that the best steel has been selected.
The blade is carefully forged, hardened and tempered, then hardness-tested to guarantee edge retention.
The tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Available in sizes:
- Size: 1/2"
- Bar Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Blade Length: 190mm (7 1/2 Inch)
- Product Code: HS165
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.