Henry Taylor HSS Beading and Parting Tool
Henry Taylor HSS Beading and Parting Tool - 1/4 inch (6mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- This Henry Taylor Beading and Parting Turning Tool is used for forming beads, rounding off or cleaning up the end of cylinders, forming short straight sections, cutting straight bottom notches, turning spigots and for vee cuts.
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
This fine wood turning tool with its High Speed Steel blade has been made by marrying traditional hand crafting and forging skills with modern heat treatment and finishing techniques to give the quality of design, finish and edge retaining properties demanded by woodturners of today.
Stringent control with this tool has ensured that the best steel has been selected.
The blade is carefully forged, hardened and tempered, then hardness-tested to guarantee edge retention.
The tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Available in sizes:
- Size: 1/4 inch (6mm)
- Handle Length: 180mm (7 inch)
- Blade Length: 146mm (5 3/4 Inch)
- Product Code: HS11
- Size: 3/8 inch (10mm)
- Handle Length: 242mm (9 1/2 Inch)
- Blade Length: 160mm (6 1/4 Inch)
- Product Code: HS12
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.