Henry Taylor HSS Turning Tool Set - 5 Piece
Henry Taylor HSS Turning Tool Set - 5 Piece is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- The 5 Piece Henry Taylor HSS Turning Tool Set contains a good selection of turning tools to tackle most of the common turning needs.
- These fine turning tools are constructed with rich dark stained beech handles, with brass ferules and with high speed steel (HSS) blades.
- Each blade is carefully forged, hardened and tempered, before being tested for hardness in order to guarantee edge retention.
- Supplied in a good quality presentation box which makes for a great gift as well as doubling as a good storage option.
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
A boxed, Henry Taylor five piece full size turning tool set.
Stringent control has been taken with these tools to ensure that the best steel has been selected.
Each tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Turning Tool Set comprises one each of:-
Spindle Gouge: 3/8in
Standard Parting Tool: 1/2in
Roughing Gouge: 3/4in
Round nose Scraper: 3/4in
Oval Skew Chisel: 3/4in
Handle Lengths: 7" - 9 1/2"
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.