Henry Taylor Decorating Elf
Henry Taylor Decorating Elf is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- The Henry Taylor Decorating Elf is a versatile texturing tool for use on turned work.
- Popular and much hyped Henry Taylor Decorating Elf, advertised as... "the most versatile texturing tool available and so simple to use".
- Easy to use, making it simple to work your own surface textures and designs.
- Cuts wood (side and end grain) and acrylics.
- Create textures on concave, flat and convex surfaces.
- Additional cutters available to produce endless patterns.
The Henry Taylor Decorating Elf tool is great for use on smaller work such as for decorating pens, boxes, finials, bowls, jewellery, christmas decorations, toys, key rings, pepper & salt mills...
The Decorating Elf tool cuts the patterns.
The patterns can be subtle or they can really pop when a finish is applied.
Henry Taylor "Decorating Elf" Kit includes:
- Decorating Elf
- Ball Cutter
- 2" Burnishing Brush
Optional extra cutters available for use with the Decorating Elf include:
- Cylinder Cutter
- Bud Cutter
Optional extra tools available for use with the Decorating Elf include:
- Coving Tool
- Point Tool
The tool is fitted with the distinctive Henry Taylor Diamic brand English hardwood handle, a well-known symbol of quality.
Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.Product Code: HS900
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.