Henry Taylor Bevel Edge Chisel Set - 5 Piece - Dark Range
Henry Taylor Bevel Edge Chisel Set - 5 Piece - Dark Range is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- A fine Henry Taylor bevel edge chisel set made-up of five bevel edge chisels complete with a chisel roll holder.
- The firmer chisel is the most commonly used chisel that is a great all round chisel used by cabinet makers, carpenters and DIY'ers alike.
- Made using traditional techniques.
- One of the best chisel sets on the market.
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Henry Taylor ensure each blade is carefully forged, correctly hardened and tempered, then tested for hardness to guarantee edge retention before finally being polished.
Each chisel is fitted with a hardwood handle, brass ferrule and is sharp ready for use.
The bevel edge blade allows access to difficult corners.
The blades are signed with the Henry Taylor name.
These chisels can be used by hand or with a mallet.Blade widths: 6mm (1/4 inch), 9mm (3/8 inch), 12mm (1/2 inch), 19mm (3/4 inch), 25mm (1 inch)
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.