Ashley Iles Pole Lathe Spindle Gouge - 9mm
Ashley Iles Pole Lathe Spindle Gouge - 9mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Ashley Iles pole lathe turning spindle gouge
- blade is purposely forged from O1 carbon steel to give a finer edge for pole lathe wood turners
- A precise tool used for detailing, with a classic fingernail grind. Used to shape wood, create coves, beads and other profiles.
- carbon steel also makes for easier sharpening of the blade, again aimed at the pole lathe turners where a grinding wheel is often not available.
- blade is honed to a razor sharp edge
Size: 9mm (3/8")
- Origin: England
Tool Manufacturer: Ashley Iles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.