Ashley Iles MKII Bevel Edge Chisel
Ashley Iles MKII Bevel Edge Chisel - 1/8" (3mm) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Ashley Iles Bevel Edge Chisel (Mark II / MK2) is a traditional chisel fitted with a padauk handle and finished with a brass ferrule.
- blade is made from high carbon O1 steel with fine crisp tapered edges to work within tight spaces.
- The Bevel edged chisel is the most commonly used chisel, a great all round chisel used by cabinet makers, carpenters and DIY'ers alike.
- Comes sharp ready for use
- Made in England
- For sale within the UK / EU only.
Ashley Iles Bevel Edge Chisels available in sizes:
- 1/8" (3mm)
- 1/4" (6mm)
- 3/8" (10mm)
- 1/2" (13mm)
- 5/8" (16mm)
- 3/4" (19mm)
- 1" (25mm)
- 1 1/2" (38mm)
Tool Manufacturer: Ashley Iles
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye) which as a by-product the blades may have slight imperfections but not to the cutting face / working area.
Under the same note as these tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye) the widths stated are approximate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.